5 Denim Projects for Winter
It’s the middle of winter and you are secretly dreaming of spring flowers & sunny days. Fight off the winter blues by sewing them! What better reason than to dig out that old pile of denim you have been saving ~ sew fun!
- Handmade Dog Bones like these from Pillar Box Blue by Claire – These dog bones are so sweet & durable.
- Hanging Denim Pocket Wall Organizer from Free-Tutorial – detailed & helpful instructions!
- A DIY Denim Rug from a Beautiful Mess
- Awesome water-resistant Denim Blanket by Kati ~ This could be like a memory blanket of all your favorite jeans.
- Girl’s Jean & T-Shirt Makeover pattern ~ A Pineapple Fabrics pattern exclusive to our Diana packs.
To see all of these great projects and more head over to our Pinterest page and get ready to pick out your next project!
From our Pineapple family to yours create, make, & be happy…