That Summertime heat is looming around the corner. We have gathered five cool ideas that will help you get ready for the season ahead & having fun all at the same time.
1. Dive into this perfect Poolside Tote made with Cotton & Steel fabrics. Deb Nash with Coonhound Creatives has sewn up this summertime staple & shared her entire process in here. We think it’s pretty fab!
2. Plan a project using a Pineapple Fabrics BQB “Food Trucks” (COMING SOON). Food Truck Fabrics designed by designer Jeannie Phan for Paintbrush Studios will surely make you hungry! Perfect for trendy kitchen decor, fun clothes, or that go to picnic blanket. We also have 18 of these by the yard!
3. Get a farm fresh feel with this Dresden Shoofly Pattern by Cut Loose Press. This pattern will have you saying “I can do that”! The pattern uses Creative Grid Ruler CGRISE30, which is easy to read & easy to use.
4. Get festive in the kitchen with some Pineapple Salsa! We are loving this recipe by “two peas & their pod“. So fresh & so simple, this might be your new favorite. Try it on chips, tacos, even the top of chicken or fish.
5. ROAD TRIP ~ It’s time to start planning your Pineapple Fabrics Summer Sale! Our Summer Warehouse Sale is right around the corner! Each sale gets a little better & as we evolve, we want you along for the ride! We will be having fabric by the pound, by the yard, Pineapple Packs, Precuts, Kits, Notions & this time we are having a door prize every day! We can’t wait to see you! *our free scrap bags will be first come first serve!
Thank you for following along our journey, we hope you like our ideas. Let us know what you think!
From our Pineapple Fabrics family to yours ~ make, create, & be happy!