It’s the perfect time of year to plan a Potluck the Pineapple Fabrics way. It’s no secret that people who like to sew also like to eat. We have picked out the following projects & recipes to help you pull it all together for a festive & social gathering!
- First, you will need an apron. One Carla Pineapple Pack provides enough cut squares in different sizes to create a Butcher Apron equipped with a large divided pocket. Piece remaining cuts together for 2 matching Hot Pads. Change up the fabric packs to fit any occasion. Skill Level: Confident Beginner/Intermediate. This pattern is a free option with any Carla Pineapple Pack purchase.
2. Get carried away with this simple sewing project Pot luck Carriers made with any Alice pack. It will be easy as pie to transport hot or cold dishes to any group meal. An inside pocket holds a cardboard square for stability and pulls out for washing. One Alice Pineapple Pack makes 2 Potluck Carriers. An intermediate sewing skill set is what you need to make these 2 quilted carriers adaptable for medium-sized casseroles or other pans.
3. The more the merrier with this Party Trio project. One Fran Pineapple Pack has all the fabric you need to make 1 Wine Tote, 1 Bread Basket, & 2 Wine Bottle Gift Bags. With new packs coming out weekly you could customize any occasion with this project. This is for a confident beginner who is looking for something new & fun.
4. So it’s time to eat & what’s better than recipes that call for some sweet pineapple. Give your taste buds a different kind of experience trying one of these Hawaiian bbq salmon burgers with coconut caramelized pineapple from Half Baked Harvest.
5. Last but not least, you need something to quench your thirst! How does some Pineapple Lemonade sound? This recipe from Damn Delicious is pineapple lemonade made with a fun twist on traditional lemonade. It’s the perfect combination of that tangy, slightly sweet, tropical goodness. Make a simple syrup & five minutes prep ~ that’s it! Spiking is optional.
We hope you are inspired to host your own Potluck. Make it fun, festive & memorable with these projects & recipes from Pineapple Fabrics.
From our Pineapple Family to yours ~ make, create, and be happy.