Get schooled the Pineapple way & get back to basics with Pineapple Fabrics Packs, Precuts, Fabric By The Yard, Bonus Quarter Bundles & so much more! Make going back to school fun for everyone with these bright, bold & fun ideas for you & your kids!
- Meet Pineapple Pack Diana “A thru Z“. These Moda & Windham fabrics make up this fun and colorful mix. We have over a dozen patterns to choose from that would be perfect for a back to school project. Between the Comfy Crossover Bag, Wall Organizer & the Girl’s Jean & T-shirt Makeover, your biggest problem will be which one to choose.
2. Help save the environment & save money all at the same time by making your own sandwich or snack bags. We think this short video “How to Sew A Reusable Sandwich & Snack Bag” from The Crafts Channel is perfect for doing both. This is a great way to use scraps or personalize the bags according to who you make them for.
3. Say hello to our BQB “Out Of Print” 10 different designs featuring Robert Kaufman fabrics. Pineapple Fabrics Bonus Quarter Bundles are made with our exclusive Bonus Quarters which measure 21 x 21. This versatile cut can be used to make 4 10″ squares, 16 5 x 5″ squares and 8 21″ strips. The bundles contain 12, 10 or 7 different color-coordinated fabrics. Make 1 of 2 FREE patterns, Be Squared Quilt or Triple Pinwheel Quilt, both included with purchase, but your imagination might just be the best pattern of all!
4. For a great & tasty after school snack, this Pineapple Smoothie is just the ticket. Not only is Pineapple good for you it’s delicious. This recipe from Yellow Bliss Road has only 4 ingredients! It might become your new favorite!
5. Saving the best for last! >>> Dot introducing the Alice Pack <<< & its versatility. She talks you through the Alice Pineapple Pack, Alice Patterns & how to have some Precut fun. Check out more videos on our YouTube Channel & look for more to come!
Thank you for visiting our blog. We hope that it was fun & inspirational! Have a great school year!
From our Pineapple Family to yours ~ make, create, & be happy!