Fall is in full swing with colder mornings, cozy nights, pumpkins, & all things spice. On the heels of our October Warehouse Sale & the International Quilt Festival, we are jumping into November with grateful hearts! Check out these 5 Fab Things we think are November worthy…
- We love our Flannels! This is for sure a Fall feeling fabric that is loved by many. We have new Alice Pineapple Packs coming out soon of Farmhouse Flannels 1 & 2 that you won’t want to miss. In case you didn’t see it the first time, check the October blog post “Falling For Flannel” take a look back at the video on “Tips & Tricks for sewing with flannel“.
2. What could be sweeter than wrapping up in a quilt made from clothes with memories that you hold close to your heart? We found these three easy steps to making a Memory Quilt by Suzy Quilts. Get inspired & make your own!
3. You know we eat, sleep and breath Pineapple, right? Keep some Pineapple in your diet! Make some Pulled Pork Tacos with Pineapple Slaw for Taco Tuesday, Tailgating or family night. What YUM! We found this recipe from delish… enjoy!
4. Pineapple Slice Subscription Box! They just keep getting better & we love to hear that our customers are pleased with what we are doing. The following is a Pic shared by a subscriber who was SEW very happy with her October Subscription box she posted about it! We are going to continue to send out the best of what Pineapple Fabrics is about (Sewing made easy!) We hope you love it.
5. Our Customers are always worth mentioning! Our last Warehouse Sale (October 2019) was stellar and also documented by “Our Time To Quilt” youtube channel who loves to share her Pineapple Fabrics adventures. Check out her latest video of her visit just a few weeks ago… SEW fun!
We hope you enjoy this post. Thanks for following along our journey ~ we can’t wait to see what happens next! We couldn’t do it without you…
From our Pineapple Fabrics family to yours ~ make, create, & be happy.