Can you believe it’s December?? We are excited about this month & can’t wait to see all the magic this season has in store. We think these five things are just what the holiday is calling for.
- First things first… The Pineapple Fabrics Holiday Warehouse Sale is just days away. The Pineapple family has been working hard to make this upcoming event a memorable one! Save the date & call your sewing buddies!
2. We’re also happy to announce a Make & Take with Leann Anderson and Kaytlyn Kuebler from The Whole Country Caboodle at our sale!
This make & take will surely put a smile on your face. Leanne & Kaytlyn will be demoing their applique assembly technique & tools they use to do so, along with making a simple clipboard using your choice between the dog or the cat applique!! This would make an adorable gift for a friend or relative! Clipboard constructed for easy hanging!
Cost is $15, to be paid at the start of your class, class runs for approximately 1/2 hour. REGISTER for a spot on our Eventbrite page for Thursday or Friday at 11 am or 2 pm. Spots are limited per timeslot.
3. Sew up something festive with a specially curated holiday Pineapple Pack. We love our holiday collections but are kind of partial to “Kris Kringle“! This pack is ringing in the holidays with accompanying red and green prints by Moda Fabrics.
4. We found more ideas and more holiday projects – 20 + Christmas Sewing Ideas from PositivelySplendid.com This is a great way to use up scraps, as well as decorating and gift-giving! Now that is SEW fun!
5. Holiday baking never looked so sweet with this “Moist Pineapple Holiday Cake” by With a Blast … Add it to your baking list this season! This cake is festive & fun for those family and friends who can never have enough pineapple!
Thanks for visiting our blog. We hope the magic of the season is finding its way to your heart and home!
From our Pineapple Family to yours… make, create, & be happy!