Orders take between 1-7 business days to pack and leave our facility. We ship orders out Monday through Friday. You will receive a tracking number to the email you provide once your order has shipped. These emails come from orders at pineapplefabrics.com – if you believe you did not receive one of these emails please check your junk folder to make sure before contacting customer service. If you have an account with us you can also check on your order and see tracking within the My Account section of your profile, under Orders.
Update 4/7/20 – Due to COVID-19 our workforce has been slimmed, this may cause shipments to take longer than usual to ship. Currently, we are shipping orders from about 1-week ago.
Our shipping rates are as follows:
- $5.99 for all orders under $75 that ship to the United States.
- Orders over $75 ship for free to the United States.
- Packages to the United States ship via UPS.
- On-Hold – If your order status is On-Hold this means your order is in our system but we are waiting until your order is picked/packed to charge your credit card or process your PayPal payment.
- Processing – Your order is in the process of being fulfilled and your credit card or PayPal account has been charged.
- Shipped – Your order has been packaged for shipping and is either awaiting pickup or has left our facility. A tracking number for your shipment will be emailed to you or if you have an account at PineappleFabrics.com you can find the tracking by going to My Account -> Orders.
Our products may be returned for a store credit within 30 days of original purchase, provided they are unopened and in “like-new” condition. Any shipping on returns will be at the expense of the buyer. The returned goods must include a copy of the receipt, your e-mail address, shipping address and phone number.